Monday, January 2, 2012

Lookbook: Tweed Me

Happy new year!






I hope you are having a great 2nd day of 2012, I myself was very happy to find out that I didn't have work today, so fortunately I am able to use this time to study for my test, which is in less than a week!

I really love this ZARA blazer, it jazzes up the simplest outfit!

Photo credits to the Mr., thanks for putting up with my embarrassing habit of wanting to take pictures of everything (especially food and bags). Cheers to a great 2012!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the tweed jacket!!

LaaFemmeNIKIta said...

I love that jacket! Zara has some amazing pieces that are designer-inspired. great outfit!


xoxo

laafemmenikita

Cici said...

thnx for visiting my blog

Loving th Zara blazer... i'm a tad jealous as i wanted to purchase the black version but they didn't have one in my size :(

Happy New Year

Boisu!

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! I'm a fan of tweed, love the twist you gave it, happy 2012!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Anonymous said...

I love this jacket! Checking online now to see if this is in stock! What size are you wearing?

Thanks!

Kim
http://www.aprettythought.com

Ceecee said...

Hey Kim, I wear a US small, and I am 5'8". Hope this helps!

Unknown said...

simple, sophisticated, and stylish. I love everything you have on!!

Unknown said...

p.s. and the pop of color you added onto the outfit :)

paintandstyle said...

lovely look!! nice jacket!! (:

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

Because Shanna Said So said...

Love the red and the leopard! Super cute!! Can't wait to read more! Cheers to amazing fashion!

http://www.becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com

Sick by Trend said...

wow! that jacket is very chic :D I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Michelle's Style File said...

Gorgeous jacket!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

behindblueeyes said...

I fell in love with your blazer
I need to visit zara!

nice blog

Bon Ton Fashionista said...

beautiful jacket!!! its so chanel style!! i want one XD

chanel
http://bontonfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jessa said...

That jacket is so cute! I love tweed especially when done right... like this!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

miss b said...

Such a versatile jacket!I love to shop in Zara too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

The Big Apple Girl said...

Hi! you might want to check out my blog, thebigapplegirl.com and follow each other? :) Thanks!

The Big Apple Girl

Like On Facebook Here

Unknown said...

One more hype on lookbook! Great outfit!


Kisses,
Ana
http://www.lavieenrosegirl.blogspot.com/

Live life glamorous said...

Really like your blazer!

Analisa said...

I love your tweed blazer, simple but beautiful!

joy said...

The tweed jacket is gorgeous, I love it :)

Shannon said...

I love this tweet jacket. I remember seeing it on the Zara website and thinking how perfect it is. You look great!


www.shannonsometimes.blogspot.com

Meekay said...

Nice jacket!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Cee Cee said...

Hey Kim, I wear a US small, and I am 5'8". Hope this helps!

Cee Cee said...

Did you check your local Zara store? Maybe they'll have it there... worth a try! Good luck!

mie said...

fabulous outfit:):) love the jacket!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Stylesociete said...

cute outfit! love the jacket!









OUTFIT OF THE DAY
OUTFIT OF THE DAY
OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jas said...

love the tweed!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Tabitha said...

I DO love the jacket, but I REALLY love the color of those ballet flats! 
You'll have to let me know how your Torta turns out! :)

Thecriminallyexpensive said...

tweet is undoubtedly one of my favorite looks ever!

xx
krissie

Style Delights said...

Lovely blazer..Tweed is so timeless! Chanel did it for a reason:-)
BTW, love your blog! Check out mine whenever you get a chance!
http://style-delights.blogspot.com/ 

saturdaystyle said...

Oooh I love your blazer :)

www.saturday-style.blogspot.com