Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lookbook: Getting Down to Business




I have not disappeared off of the face of the Earth! Work has been so hectic lately, any of you who work in Finance..I feel you. Working until 11pm, going home and passing out, then waking up and do it again at 8am isn't meant for anybody, if you can make it your career - I admire you! 



Weather in San Francisco hasn't been too lovely, but I shouldn't be complaining - it's only rained about 3 days here, nothing too crazy like the other Coasts. 




I love carrying this bag for work when I don't have to lug my laptop around. It's an ostrich-stamped leather tote from Furla. The structure of this piece is simply amazing. 



Hope you all had a great weekend! Happy Lunar New Year too!




























Trench coat; Club Monaco (similar)
Leather tote; Furla (similar)
Necklace; J. Crew
Blouse; Michael Kors (similar)
Jeans; Joe's
Wedges; Chinese Laundry
Watch; La Mer

26 comments:

Joyce8465 said...

happy lunar new year!

StyleDelights said...

Wow, bright color, strings of pearls and sophisticated trench - whats not to love!! Great outfit!
http://style-delights.blogspot.com/ 

Wotshernameagain said...

I was just thinking to myself that I was in need of a decent trench and ! love the bag!
http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.com
 
https://twitter.com/#!/Wotshernameagai

saturdaystyle said...

Great trench :) I like your style.

www.saturday-style.blogspot.com

Myminibag said...

Cute outfit. I love the trench coat and bag.

myminibag.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

well as awful as work can be, at least YOU look adorable doing it. and i feel your pain...i may not be in finance, but i am in journalism and it sure keeps you busy. it's not how we were meant to live, i think. but i also think it gets better. life always seems to : ] 

just started following your blog by the way! definitely say hi back if you fancy! 
http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com 

Girlie Blogger said...

Nice trench. Bet it kept you warm. I also like your stack of pearls.
www.thegirlieblog.com

NauticalWheeler said...

LOVE Furla!  That tote is great!
From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Nadja said...

hey girl, love your outfit!
the coat with the pants - stunning!

www.ashfld.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

You look great! I love the trench coat - and yes weather in SF has been crazy lately! Hope you stayed dry this weekend :)

CG said...

I love this look. professional but casual. 


xoxo; CG ♥

bestofbklyn said...

That bag is great- I've been looking for something more like that to carry my laptop around in!

Su Street said...

Love the coat and bag.  you look beautiful

Fashion Addict Style said...

Oh I dread the sound of working in finance - even though that's what my path has been leading to. haha Hope your work isn't killing you! And I'm really loving the trench coat you're wearing!!! 

Girlilikoi said...

Love this chic work outfit. I had to admit that working overtime is dreadful. I'm in advertising line and the working hours is as bad. You make a boring working attire really stylish. Is like a hidden surprise after you take out the coat with that cobalt top and lovely necklace :)

Im enjoying your blog, following you

Xoxo
Nuké

www.girllilikoi.com

Annie said...

Love that blue top and your trench - so cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray 

Bohemian vanity said...

Beautiful outfit and your bag is totaly adorable ! XOXO

Stefania said...

you're so cute!

Jessica Weston said...

love this outfit! the shirt is so vibrant and the bag is beautiful :)

kiss.mequick said...

wow, you look so pretty and inspiring ^^

just lovely!



xxx
kissmequick

Lynnette Tan said...

Just discovered your blog! :D You look so happy in these photos; it's such a pleasure to look through your blog! And that trench coat looks great with the electric blue top. Gosh I wish I was in SF now... what I would give for some cooler weather... 

Bravoerunway said...

Happy New Year Cee Cee!  I definitely know the feeling of working from 8 to 11...that was how it was for me 2 weeks ago...year end close in finance!  Love the trench and the bag and beautiful top, love that shade of blue :)  So envious of the SF weather as we have snow and cold in Chicago!  

Lovejoice said...

Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like,  please follow me on GoogleFriend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx

www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Laviecestchic said...

i love this business outfit!! it's perfect and very comfortable!!!
xoxo Marika

Laviecestchic said...

visit my blog if u want!!!
http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com

Bellaskye said...

LOVE this look! So classy, chic, and effortless....I also love the detail of the zipper on your blouse!-Jessica


THEJESSICALBLOG.COM