Silk blouse
Top Shop faux leather skinny leggings (on sale right now!)
Furla ostrich printed leather tote
Chinese Laundry suede wedges
It's most likely going to rain this week in San Francisco, winter is finally hitting this part of the coast. Hope you all had a great weekend!
What did you all do this weekend?
26 comments:
Beautiful outfit. Casual and nice.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com
love your blouse! :)
http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
i really love ur scarf!!
Leopard and yellow? Wouldn't have thought of it my self but it looks amazing! Your bag is really cool as well, I like this look :)
/Cindi
http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/
Gahhh girl, I LOVE everything about this outfit. Soooo pretty :) your leather pants are so cool dear
www.ashlouise.blogspot.com
Oh I love it! You look SO CUTE!! I've only got to know your blog today but I love it!!
You should join this community I'm in when you get rewarded for posting your looks and can buy other peoples' styles. It's kinda new but it's pretty amazing :)I'll leave you the link just in case you want to :)FASHNPOLISwww.fashnpolis.comP.S - stop by my blog some time :)
love love love the ochre and leopard!
I adore your blouse, such a gorgeous colour <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Loving the yellow mixed with the leopard! Great choices!!
http://www.becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com
xo,
shanna
Wow this outfit is amazing! I love the yellow top and your faux leather leggings! That bag is amazing too!
Loveee the bag! <3
xoxo,Bonnie
Such a great post, I like it!!! The
photos are simply fab!
Take a look and if you want we can
follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Such a cute outfit CeeCee! Loving those little shoes! Spent time with friends mostly! Nothing too eventful! =D
Love & Lollies... JessaConfessions of the Cupcake Countessa
Liking the outfit very chic (:!
http://maisecrets.blogspot.comCMPang x
my 3 favorites combos: leather, lace and silk! love the blouse you look so chic!
love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
That's always best way to spend the weekend right? Hope you are having a good week :)
Hi lovely,
I totally love this outfit!!You look so pretty;)
Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
Have a great day:)
Xoxo
Mary
Fashion tea at 5
Gorgeous bag!
GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
You look amazing dear!
Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back? <3
You looks gorgeous! Love, love the scarf!
wow..beautiful outfit..2 of my favorite things - mustard yellow and leopard print!!!
http://style-delights.blogspot.com/
I love your combo of that yellow blouse and leopard print scarf= MEOW! Fierce :)
I think they'll be restocking the rings in Spring with new colors? Thanks for your comment.
x X
hi Cee Cee. what a cute outfit. The scarf is the perfect accent against that mustard color blouse. I have a few unworn blouses that I just purchase...right before this crazy -35 degree weather. Im sticking to my suffocating sweaters for now. =P
cute outfit! i love your bag!
x
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
loving the combo of leopard + yellow lately--you absolutely nailed it! this weekend went by too quickly, but I got a lot of much-needed down time :) hope you did too! xoxo{av}
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LOOK! Love the pop of yellow. I've been wanting to try the leather leggings, but I haven't worked up the courage yet. -Jessica
THEJESSICALBLOG.COM
Post a Comment