Friday, January 6, 2012

Lookbook: These Boots Are Made For...

Hello! I've been so busy working and studying (cramming, guilty) for my exam on Monday that I haven't had the chance to shoot any outfit photos. Not going to lie, I've been lounging around in my gym leggings and my trusty Under Armor hoodie for comfort, but I have already planned out what my next post will be, and here are a couple of pictures for a sneak peek!







Soft suede and leather blend

Solid wood heel for extra support and wear

Until Monday!


9 comments:

naiad said...

great boots!!!!!!
you have such a great blog! i'd loved it if we followed each other!xxxnaiadhttp://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

Because Shanna Said So said...

Super cute boots!  Love them!!

Sabrina said...

Hey,thanks for your nice comment on my blog.Love those boots!
Maybe we could follow each other?
xoxo Sabrina

GlamKitten88 said...

These boots look perfect!  They seem comfortable but are also really cute.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

style ID said...

Hello! Cute boots. I have a VERY similar pair that I am wearing on my latest post. See why I like them?? :-)  :-)
xx,
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

Joyce Chen said...

Those boots are cute, love them :)

Erin said...

Adorable boots.  The zipper detail is fantastic.

*Erin

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

love the boots!

Bellaskye said...

I really really like these boots! -Jessica