I wanted to do a quick jewelery post before enjoy my short-lived freedom from work and studying. I picked up this Jose & Maria bangle from Neiman Marcus today while wondering aimlessly in the afternoon, enjoying the sun shine that San Francisco rarely gets at this time of the year.
Jose & Maria bangle + Ippolita bracelets
This Jose & Maria bracelet is a little heavy compared to most other bangles since it's made with 24-karat gold electroplate decorated with pave iridescent white Austrian crystals. But it's so precious and beautiful, like a Princess's crown.
Hope you are having a great Monday so far!




29 comments:
the last bangle is my favorite, it's so beautiful! fit for a princess :)
wow that bracelet is gorgeous *o* good luck going back to school and work :)
The bracelet is so beautiful. Can't take my eyes off of it.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com
I am completely in love with the bracelet! It looks so classy and elegant.
Off topic but I also love your phone case. Where did you buy it from?
myminibag.blogspot.com
it really is precious & beautiful! such elegant, whimsical photos!
really cute jewelry!! ((:
xo
daisy
That is some gorgeous jewelry!
http://www.lipstickandruffles.com/
I got it off of eBay a while back, I can't find the original product link anymore but if you go on eBay and search for iPhone 4 leather case, there should be a lot of options!
Wow that bracelet really is beautiful!
x
I'm adding you to my favorite new blogs. I can't wait to see additional posts you come up with!
The Queen of Hearts
Hi ceecee, cute blog! the bracelet is really pretty.
lovely bracelet! and a very cute blog!
LyoshaInside and Outside Blog
P.S. new follower is here
that piece is so divine!
love this bangle!
www.ashfld.blogspot.com
Fantastic! Which camera do you use?
Kisses,
Ana
http://www.lavieenrosegirl.blogspot.com/
I was going to buy that iPhone case off of eBay! Haha, now I wish I bidded. Beautiful jewelry!
By the way, I'm giving away a pair of Le Specs sunglasses on my blog if you're interested :)
Rouge Fox
Thanks Ana. I have a Canon 40D :)
Amazing picture!
Thank you for adding to my group on IFB for link exchange. I have now added your site now on my blog under the tab "fellow bloggers". Can you please link back. I look forward to future posts xox
BEAUTIFUL bracelet. It looks wonderful on your wrist!
www.fashaholicsanonymous.com
I LOVE your pictures! The quality is seriously amazing.
xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com
GORGEOUS. The bracelet is beautiful and you have good taste. You've matched it up so well with the smaller bangles too! The first photo is my favorite. Definitely something you'd see in a high fashion blog or magazine!
oooh..this is so beautiful!!! The way you have 'styled' it is gorgeous!
Total girl crush on that bracelet!
http://blondehaus.blogspot.com
gorgeous!
That bracelet is to die for!!! It is so intricate and pairs well with other bracelets.
Kim
Http://www.aprettythought.com
Oh wow.. that is so beautiful.
Gorgeous arm candy! LOVE! -Jessica
THEJESSICALBLOG.COM
NICE!!! :)
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/
the last bangle is my favorite, it's so beautiful! fit for a princess :)
portable wireless router
Post a Comment