Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspirations: Spring 2012 Campaigns

As the Spring 2012 campaigns slowly roll out, I can't help but gasp at some of the new designs. Pastels, neo prints, bold contrasts are all over the campaign photos, here are some of my favorites so far.








And wow, this Chanel campaign is so beautiful, so creative. Chanel's done it again. 

What are your favorites? 

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 

18 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic pictures. (:
--
Check out my blog?
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Becky Bedbug said...

That Jill Stuart one is stunning. Have you seen the new Mila Kunis for Dior campaigns? They are really lovely.

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

Babette Grunder said...

My favorite is the lost one! :) 

the goorgeous said...

great stuf, gisele ♥

Cee Cee said...

It's so beautiful and breathtaking right?

Cee Cee said...

YES! How could I have forgot about that, she really deserves it!

Katherine said...

Wow I LOVE that first orange dress...it's gorgeous! 

GlamKitten88 said...

I love that Chanel shot the most -- of course.  Their campaigns are always amazing.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

Elly said...

really love the Jill Stuart one! :)

Thecriminallyexpensive said...

I really love the Bally one. Its very modern and stylized!!

xx
Krissie

http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

Erin said...

So inspiring.  The second to last in my fave.

*Erin

Feathers & Freckles said...

Love these photos! Have a happy Monday :)

Lisanne Hillen said...

Great inspiration, I'm loving so many of the styles right now!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/ 

Arden said...

This is such a gorgeous campaign season!! I LOVE Chanel! Other favorites are Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, and Emporio Armani. xx

style ID said...

That Givenchy Ad is totally captivating!
xx,
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/ 

cheeky chic said...

very interesting picks
thanks for sharing
following u now
http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/ 

Joyce Chen said...

Love the Jill Stuart ad :)

Barbara said...

these are great love the Givenchy, Jill stuart and that Chanel campaign it absolutely Beautiful!!