Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lookbook: Happy New Year!

Where did the time go, 2012 is just around the corner. I am doing a quick post before heading to my relatives' house for dinner to celebrate this new year.





I broke out a simple black blazer, these shiny Flats and red Skinny Jeans for a festive New Year.






Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope that you all had a great New Years, best wishes for 2012!

6 comments:

Mix S said...

Oh gee! I love your shoes!!! Happy holidays!!

Georgiana said...

happy new year :D. found you on IFB and I'm following
http://sugarspiceandsomestyle.blogspot.com

Cecilia said...

yes! red skinny pants! I got a pair and a blue pair for christmas and I love them! Especially when I dont feel like getting too dressed up, I pull those on witha cute blazer and Im ready to go! :)

Come visit my blog : www.sweetsurrenderart.comwww.sweetsurrenderart.comSee you there!

Morgane said...

great great blog, you really have got good taste, and seems like you love fashion !!




really the pictures are great and so do the model !



www.poshnpreppy.fr

Jessica R. said...

i love the red white and black! 

matthew wong said...

Dope Red and Black combo!

I like your simple and chic look , sometimes simple is more.Just let the clothes to speak for themselves  =)

Matthew

http://speakingofstyle.ca