Monday, December 26, 2011

Lookbook: Dusty Pink and Rose Gold

I am so excited to share my new La Mer purchase! I've always been obsessed with La Mer pieces, they work as a wrap bracelet and a watch. When I saw this one, adorned with Swarovski crystals and rose gold chains, I had to have it.





Isn't it just so beautiful? I hope you enjoyed your holiday, I sure enjoyed mine. It was good being able to spend time with family, not to mention the weather - it was 70s in Southern California! Even though it was hot, I decided to wear this dusty pink scarf that my mom knitted me for Christmas - my dad even told me that my mom spent approximately three weeks knitting this for me everyday after work, so cute.








I hope you are enjoying your time off still, or are looking forward to the New Years!
Until next time.



13 comments:

Suziee said...

I love!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I was just thinking of buying some for myself! Love your choice! xoxoxo

rachel bambi said...

u look adorable! happy new yr!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Cee Cee! I'm glad you like the Forever 21 post. I don't usually shop there because I have to look really hard to find something good but they do have nice things occasionally. Happy New Year! My name is Shin by the way :-) xoxoxo

Camilla said...

such a cute scarf! and no i didn't make it myself haha

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Unknown said...

hi Cee Cee,

I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

-> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

Hope to read from you soon,
Happy New Year,

Kamila
ps. nice outfit

Secondhand Stella said...

Love your jacket and scarf!

I am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

Jessica said...

gorgeous watch! your mom is so sweet to have knit you that scarf :) i really love the color

Jessa said...

That watch is amazing!

Love & lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Valencia Maximillian said...

Lovely look!! cute scarf <3

June said...

The watch is divine! I wish you made the pictures bigger!! Following you too!
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That watch is amazing. Love your outfit too. Happy New Year :)

~S
http://singsimple.wordpress.com

Margaux Brooke said...

oh my gosh... love the bracelet!!!!!!!!!!!

    My Model Lifewww.margauxbrooke.com