Winter is here but Southern California doesn't seem to get any colder. Too bad it's going to be gloomy and cold when I travel back to San Francisco.
I took these pictures a while back when I revisited LACMA while on vacation. It's such a wonderful place to go for inspirations of art and literature, they recently presented a Tim Burton exhibition, I'm now dying to visit their Chinese Art exhibition.




7 comments:
Love your pretty outfit :)And the pictures are great. now following.
absolutely great picture!
i love your chic style ;)
Uber chic! great look :D
replying to your comment, i bought my maxi skirt from Mr Freddy Vintage Clothing, an online shopping in my country :) here's the link if you want to take a look : http://www.facebook.com/mrfreddyboutique
have a nice day! :D
Love this look! The outfit looks great and your legs are SO long!
-LAURA xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com
lovely outfit, uber chic look :)
xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/
I love this outfit!
Did you visit the Tim Burton exhibition? I bet it was wonderful! I'd have loved to have seen that. Tim Burton is one of my favourite people in the world but unfortunately I have an intense phobia of Edward Scissorhands!
Ps: I got your message on IFB. I am now following you on Blogger and Bloglovin' :)
www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com
Gah...I want that bag! :)
AND I love LACMA! Have you tried Ray's?
Post a Comment