Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introductions

This is not the first time that I've (re)started a blog, hopefully I will be able to keep up with this and update consistently.

Still can't believe that I am graduating in exactly 1 month. I can still recall going to my friends' graduation last year, buying bouquets and leis, and celebrating with an entire bottle of champagne right under the Champanille, thinking "I wonder how it feels like to graduate." Honestly I don't feel too different walking around campus as a Senior this semester, probably because I still keep in touch with some of the same people that I've met during my freshman year, or maybe the fact that Berkeley didn't change too much over the last 4 years. Either way, I can't wait to move out of Berkeley into San Francisco.

Now only if my Econometrics class was an easy requirement to pass...

No comments: