mmm i love bennies. i think one of the best that ive had were crabcake ones. mmmm.......
also, cee cee Im having a giveaway contest for a hair straightener. If you're interested in entering here is my blog link: http://misscindee.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-contest.html
I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like! I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html
Hi Cee Cee, you have an Irish fan - its Shelley, Vickies friend, Quentins sister. I am hoping to launch my own blog soon - feeling very inspired after reading yours. Your sense of style is fab and the food looks amazing. Looking forward to upcoming posts :)
18 comments:
what a gorgeous necklace and bracelet.
love your blouse! such a cute neutral colour and the shape is very well put
Your blouse is so pretty, I love this outfit :)
I love your blouse! And the food looks SO good :)
http://www.rougefox.com/
Adore the fourth shot! You look so carefree and happy! Love that flowy top of yours ;)
xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com
I so love that top! So sweet and perfect! Not a lot of people have it....-Jessica
THEJESSICALBLOG.COM
mmm i love bennies. i think one of the best that ive had were crabcake ones. mmmm.......
also, cee cee Im having a giveaway contest for a hair straightener. If you're interested in entering here is my blog link: http://misscindee.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-contest.html
cute outfit chic :)
Love your arm swag! The food looks yummy!
xx
Christina
The food looks great! so does your outfit!
So so cute :)
Lone Wolf Magazine
adore your blouse, I'm a blouse-aholic anyway and a new follower of your blog ;)
take a look at mine and follow back if you like it:
http://sunshowerlover.blogspot.com/
xx
Edina
Nice outfit! Love the photos :)
xx
www.sickbytrend.com
I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like!
I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html
I love the whole look, Ceecee! :) Lots of love from me and my blog. Xo, http://mixsupetran.blogspot.com
Hi Cee Cee, you have an Irish fan - its Shelley, Vickies friend, Quentins sister. I am hoping to launch my own blog soon - feeling very inspired after reading yours. Your sense of style is fab and the food looks amazing. Looking forward to upcoming posts :)
your yellow blouse is sooo pretty!!
Absolutely gorgeous outfit! :)
Post a Comment