Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Sunnies

Happy Saturday! Hope the weather is sunny and beautiful wherever you are - it's quite gloomy and misty in San Francisco. But fear not, these Spring trends will brighten up your days.




1. Asos Spike stretch bracelet (I'm sure many of you have seen this on other fashion blogs)
3. Kate Spade Baublebox Bib Necklace  
4. Dolce Vita Bagley Sandal
5. BaubleBar Mosaic Necklace
7. Nine West Look Global Sandals
9. Isabel Marant Suede Ankle Boots


What are you favorite Spring pieces?

4 comments:

Oreleona said...

i love the cream blazer!! 

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy doll! lovely post! what do u say about following each other?:X

FashionSpot.ro

Suzie Q said...

I've actually been eyeing that same Topshop blazer recently. Great selections that you have here! I just found your blog and you have beautiful photos and amazing style! I'm from SF bay area too =) I'm following you now on GFC! I hope you can follow back, I'd love to keep in touch with another local blogger =)

www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Emcsfashion said...

ahh amazing shoes,I want :DDD sweetgirl, the name of my blog changed . down is needed to register from him and onto new one up<3
(emcs-fashion) http://fashiontastediary.blogspot.hu/